Photography

S

Susiejb

I know some of you enjoy photography.
I downloaded a program at the weekend called FotoSketcher, its completely free, and is quite a nice way to mess about with photos for an hour or two, it gives some nice effects watercolour, oil etc.,
Its not bad at all for free :)

Sponsored Links
I used to use one that came with a printer once called Professor Franklin.

It was great and you could do all sorts with it. That was many moons ago. I will check out this prog you mention.. :)

I only have a 10.1 inch netbook at the mo but I do have access to a large 19inc monitor which works well with it. Will use that when I want to edit some photos. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Blasphemous. I've tried Gimp software and found it pretty hard going. One of the few photo manipulation software programs available for Linux, so looks like I'm stuck with it at the moment.

Joe, Why do you keep on hijacking threads with your spurious allegations? No wonder threads deteriorate into these petty squabbles and get locked.

others-249.GIF

Must be doin somethin wrong.. :(

loaded the portable option but all it have me were very limited options?

No convert to oil etc just 'vivify' photo??

Is it the full version with the toolbar which has the full options?

(hate anything that hijacks my toolbars by the way :evil: )

Ah sussed it thanks - it was easier than I thought...
I have just tried a bit of editing on what I consider to be my best ever photograph.

Just gentle texture not too much... would make a nice art print might get a canvas made up..

This one I have done more with the colur and texture.. Still don't seem to be getting the brush strokes effect I want just some background canvas texturing..??

Go to the oil paint option then. :rolleyes:

Hmm not as easy as suggested - when the menu drop down list opens in my netbook the options are off the top of the screen and I cannot select them..

Hmm software glitch then.. :(

Seems it only works with some video formats

I can get some randomly if I try but not the ones I want.

:unsure:

Sponsored Links
Back