Photography

Sponsored Links
You lazy cow susie, you could have at least gone outside to take that, seeing as it was so moving. :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
I enjoy photography myself and started many years ago with a Praktica MTL3. Came with the zeiss tessar lens and the characteristic car crash sound from the shutter. Never let me down , simple to use and still working as I run a film through it every so often. I up graded to the Praktica B system and have now added a Pentax DSLR. I perhaps should have gone with a Canon so that I could use the B series glass (50mm 1.4 is one of my favourites along with the 20mm 2.8 ) but somehow didn't get along with canons , a bit too arrogant a camera in my view if that makes any sense. Nikon was also out as the screw mount lens need a glass adapter so I went for the Pentax.
A couple of years ago now my daughter had nits or head lice so we of course followed advice and set about getting them out. With my daughter sat in the chair and shampoo applied we started combing them out . However, my daughter wasn't best pleased so this is when I had a "brilliant" idea :cool: . Grabbing my pentax I unscrewed the lens and turned it round. No time to get the adapter so I hand held it there and took some pictures of the nits on a piece of kitchen paper, then I could show the currently wailing child the creepy crawlies in her hair so cheering her up I thought.
Unfortunately my daughter was having none of it and proclaimed loudly that she "wanted the creepy crawlies in her hair" :confused:
anyhoo a few nits for you
camera345.jpg

Loved that story...that's typical of kids isn't it.....

Your daughter certainly has a rather unique photographic souvenir of her childhood :)

Sponsored Links
Back