Pictures

Sponsored Links
Yes, shed with a bed, lavatory and shower. Outside, on a tasteful set of decking, a hot tub too surrounded by a screened pergola. 8' x 4' pictures of Rome and Barcelona, daisy chained lights and various amphorae and vases (presumably where the car keys were put).

Lovely.

Sponsored Links
BAS,

Developer asked for remedial work. There are other delights too - all from the same property, examples being, five T/E cables 'connected' together in the attic space with choc. block and tape but CPC's cut off, or the feed to the boiler T/E nicked in two places exposing line conductor in two places, bedroom socket feed taken from lighting circuit, all CPC's unsleeved, socket in outbuilding covered by plastic flap as roof leaking onto it (adjacent to bed - hope the bed had plastic rollers on the feet) etc etc

Probably the worst, single property I have ever seen for bodgehamptoness - we do not know what happened to the owner but I guess he died of shock.

I wonder if it was one of willj23's renovations? :mrgreen:

Anyway - look on the bright side - you don't need to do, and the developer doesn't need to pay for, any of that fiddling around testing and inspecting a sample of accessories... :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back