Pilot light continually going out "Glow Worm Fuelsaver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Glow Worm Fuelsaver MKII 60BR.

The pilot light keeps going out by way of the safety cut-out. The pump has been replaced and is new, initially because I thought that it was the OH thermostat gone t1ts up, that has been replaced as well. I am sure that I have no air in the system and if I jump the connections it works fine and dandy. If I remove the jumper after the pilot light is going the boiler works just fine but after about five or ten minutes or so the cut out kicks in again.

It worked OK up until about April when it was switched off and if the hot water is enabled alone, it is OK as well. The radiators have all been bled, and it eventually heated all of the rads (although it did take a little longer to heat some than before) when it worked today it seemed to be perfect.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Sponsored Links
PS I forgot to ask, does anyone know where I can get a manual, by post or download?

The Glow Worm site has no mention of this unit.

I trust you have repalced the THERMOCOUPLE????
You also need to check the temperature rise across the Flow & Return pipes at the Boiler should be around 10'c give or take a few,

Gas Control Valve could be getting tired?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back