'pingdemic' farce...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Food workers given exemption from isolation rules"

"Supermarket depot workers and food manufacturers will be exempt from quarantine rules as the government tries to prevent food supply problems."

So this particular group of people don't interact with other people?

What's the point of this 'ping' app anyway?

I mentioned previously having had an A&E experience regarding a suspected broken ankle.
A trip on a curb (whilst totally sober as I don't partake of a breakfast glass of wine).

And as mentioned I wasn't asked my jab status, but as routine they did a full bloods test and asked if I wouldn't mind having a random antibody screening for research purposes...

After about a week it came back positive...

So I've apparently had the 'virus' (as I suspected), but with no noticeable symptoms...

Other members of our family have to test regularly and no tests have come back positive...

So this 'pingdemic' seems to make no sense at all...

Economics overrides the 'virus' concerns it seems!

Sponsored Links
£32billion to Dido's consultancy buddies

down the drain.

Sponsored Links
How did you 'catch' something you don't 'believe' exists?
Show me where I said the 'virus' didn't exist...

You won't of course because you can't!

But as always, 'stupid is as stupid does' (y)

Show me where I said the 'virus' didn't exist...

Why the 'scary quotes'?

This was your previous 'explanation',

The reasoning for the 'quote marks' is of course pretty obvious - except to the truly dumbed down! :rolleyes:

What is obvious about it? Again, why the 'scary quotes'?

This 'pingdemic' is quite clever. It is being used to hide any shortages caused by Brexit. The media who supported Brexit are helping to cover up the disaster as it unfolds. Other countries, eg. Netherlands have third waves, but no shortages. In fact, they probably still have their butter mountains and wine lakes on The Continent. The land of plenty versus us rapidly reverting to being sick man of Europe.

Last edited:
This 'pingdemic' is quite clever. It is being used to hide any shortages caused by Brexit
True dat.

Brexers all over the UK will look toward their shuffling feet in shame at the first mention of shortages, lack of labour, increased prices, NI, etc then quickly point their finger and shout PANDEMIC, PANDEMIC..wot done it.

Brexit - what an utter pile of poo.

Yeah, yeah. I saw all those empty supermarket shelves due to Brexit as well as schools, shops, offices and factories closing, people staying off work, people dying, pubs and restaurants closing, builders claiming SEISS and not being able to go skiing. All due to Brexit. :rolleyes:

as well as schools, shops, offices and factories closing, people staying off work, people dying, pubs and restaurants closing, builders claiming SEISS and not being able to go skiing. All due to Brexit. :rolleyes:
You are blind to the bits caused by brexit and lump them all in together.
Typical brexer excuse.

Brexit - what a pile of poo.

You are blind to the bits caused by brexit and lump them all in together.
Typical brexer excuse.

Brexit - what a pile of poo.
I think your anti-Brexit tinted ski goggles are a bit too dark for you.

Why the 'scary quotes'?

This was your previous 'explanation',

What is obvious about it? Again, why the 'scary quotes'?
What 'scary quotes'?

Seems to me that you're the type of person that should a tiny mouse cough in your vicinity you'd sh*t your pants!

But what's rather amusing is the apparent DNA link between rabid jabbers and rabid brexiteers...

And that DNA link is the inability to question what they are being spoon fed, and the lack of ability to think for themselves!

Sponsored Links
Back