Pipe Run

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The 22mm circulating pipes on my 30kw worchester boiler run from my garage through the loft of my bungalow for 12m down the kitchen wall for 3m then under the floor back towards the boiler for 8 m and end up just 4 m from the boiler . I am considering re plumbing these pipes and re feeding them from the other end . As it is the first radiator is 18m from the boiler the other way around the first radiator is only 4m this will reduce the run by 16m comments please

Sponsored Links
If it works fine thern why bother to disturb it and risk unforseen problems?

Tony

The 22mm circulating pipes on my 30kw worchester boiler run from my garage through the loft of my bungalow for 12m down the kitchen wall for 3m then under the floor back towards the boiler for 8 m and end up just 4 m from the boiler . I am considering re plumbing these pipes and re feeding them from the other end . As it is the first radiator is 18m from the boiler the other way around the first radiator is only 4m this will reduce the run by 16m comments please

Best idea would be to heavily insulate the existing run. Reduce the heat loss from these pipes and leave them be.

if it ain't broke, fix it until it is. heating engineers need to earn a living too

Sponsored Links
The 22mm circulating pipes on my 30kw worchester boiler run from my garage through the loft of my bungalow for 12m down the kitchen wall for 3m then under the floor back towards the boiler for 8 m and end up just 4 m from the boiler .

That run would really bug me, I would have to change it.

The loft pipes are probably in the way of your loft conversion anyway?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back