Planning Enforcement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've come across a interesting thing to fight enforcements/planning;

i learned Planning Enforcement Statutes are Voluntary effectively,
and that the 'LEGAL' society from which the planning Statutes come from are foreign to man-kind and my family, and that there is a difference truly between LEGAL and LAWFUL methods,

i believe the LEGAL society does not benefit this man and i wish to continue to exercise my inherent Common Law Rights which have been trampled upon for so long (due to my ignorance),

is anyone else using something similar?

Sponsored Links
is anyone else using something similar?

If I knew what it was, I might try using it.........

it took my a year to learn as all book have really been removed from local libraries and i had to buy 1800 books on Common Law, but took a long time to get my head round to use in a planning way,
a couple of useful bits to start your journey;

Common Law, has to be a harmed man or woman (Accuser) from your non-planning actions

learn the words the Crown and planning get to trip you up is quickest way to learn, i bought a UnKommonlaw mini- Dictionary from dispatchuk.com (around a 100 words commonly used by 'them' but with total different meanings in court)

like;

PROPERTY : ownership of has Property Rights, Enjoyment and exclusive Use any anything else that infringes this Right (sending You planning Notices) this is Wrong and a Trespass, (were man can send the Planning a Verifiable True Bill)

Crown employees are "PERSON"s which all Statutes (Town and country planning act ) refer too (never a man)

getting it?

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the people who try and tell a court of law it has no authority over them and demand to be tried by a naval court. It stems from some idiots misreading/misinterpretation of a few words of the law. Highly amusing, and needless to say it never works :LOL:

Yeah 'freeman' stuff don't work I tried a bit with a results,

It got my Caravan on a farm field against all planning by making a Commonlaw Claim at 'Queens Bench' court as a defence from planners, I'm still there 2 and half years later,

I met a guy in London Richie who used it on a Fencing/electric Gate and now opened a business, and another guy Clive in Devon who has a business to keep caravans on new estabolished small holdings devoting of planning,

It accidentally worked for me a while back but noticed people are making money and used the same process, I have farm land (no house) with unrestricted Rights for my caravan, I thinking if no one else knows I may as well start a business too, it interesting now one else is using Commonlaw Rights but weird everyone thinks its a freeman thing, I believe a freeman doesn't want to pay for anything ideal but common law Rights and Claims have been around for hundreds of years, a freeman could tell you what the difference between 'Queens Bench' and a 'Crown Court' is?, lol

Thanks again I'm seriously thinking its a opportunity if loads of people are saying it can't work, (do it and charge more)

Well that was a waste of 30 seconds (reading this thread). Try to type using proper English and we might have a chance.....if English is not your first language, try harder. :D

No one broke your arm to read it, i notice your posts are hardly of substance, i write in olde Common Law English but if you can't Understand never mind Your loss,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back