Plant Suppliers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, does anybody know of any decent plant suppliers that will supply to the Manchester/Cheshire area. I've tried Gardening Direct and just ordered a Bakker catalogue but my mother in law is looking for a supplier of Camelia (hope I have spelt that right!!).

Sponsored Links
Hi yes. I use Spaldingbulb.co.uk. You can order off the internet or request a catalogue. They are cheap and have a huge supply of nice plants etc :D

Try a trip to Bridgemere Garden World (near Stapely Water Gardens) just off the M6. We travel from south of Brum when doing some serious plant buying and you (I think) are closer and it's well worth the trip. And no, I have no connections to them.

Sponsored Links
Graeme (sssshhhh, dont tell every one) to make a link like this

you do this

{url=http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seeds/system/index.html} this {/ url}

except instead of { } brackest you should use [ ] brackets

i know it takes about 5 mins to d'load but it's worth the wait

One has to do what one can! Mother-in-laws are hard to break down, especially when there son is so 'precious'. I'm sure she wouldn't think that is she could see the mess he is making of plastering our front room! :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back