Plastic clip for attaching plinth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm trying to find some plastic clips to fit a plinth on a bathroom cupboard.
Not the ones that clip onto adjustable legs, there is a plastic pin, almost like the pin for a casement window stay, but plastic and not tapered, which screws to the carcase, and a plastic U shaped clip which is fixed to the plinth.
I've searched a few web sites, but I can't find anything. I guess I need to know what they're called!

Sponsored Links
Is it a spring push in clip type or hook in type?

Can you do a drawing?

Also have a look here

BF319%20Panel%20Fitting%20C.jpg

BF329%20Panel%20Fitting%20C.jpg

BF329%20Panel%20Fitting%20Dim.jpg

The clip part (screws to the panel) is almost like a white plastic Terry clip, and the mating is as I said, almost like a window stay peg. The second picture you posted would work, but it looks like you'd have a real struggle separating it!

Sponsored Links
JohnArnoldBrown said:
The clip part (screws to the panel) is almost like a white plastic Terry clip,

Why not use steel Terry clips. You may need to put a spacer between panel and clip and a longer scew but it should make a good replacement for the missing palstic one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back