Playground Insults

Yeah we used '****' understanding it to mean 'Mongol', as in Down's Syndrome rather than someone called Genghis.

These days 'gay' can mean 'pathetic', eg

"Like, uh, your ipod, is so, like, gay?"

Obviously an ipod cannot be gay. It is the old joke of equating male homosexuality with femininity and equating femininity with weakness.

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
Anyone remember using the word "fizog"? I seem to remember it was used in reference to someone's face. Never heard it for years though.

Still use that quite a lot..its a shortened version phizzyogomy

Moo-ee...is still popular here..but I think its more of a sothern phrase.

notb665 said:
Obviously an ipod cannot be gay.

Well, that's where you're wrong. I caught my ipod giving my mobile one, and they're both boys, so what do you make of that?

securespark said:
notb665 said:
Obviously an ipod cannot be gay.

Well, that's where you're wrong. I caught my ipod giving my mobile one, and they're both boys, so what do you make of that?

They were both really drunk and swore it won't happen again.

Sponsored Links
Nowadays it would be you’re -Woke or a Gammon.

Too man apologists in the GD. Pushing 60 and no life outside of here. Shouting comments and feeling smug.

I miss the good old Gay days lol

over 17 years since he died, 6 days before Christmas day, in font of his wife and young daughter.. Puts things into perspective.

Difficult to imagine witnessing something so terrible.

These tools are still being sold in DIY stores to users who have no comprehension of kick back.

Difficult to imagine witnessing something so terrible.

These tools are still being sold in DIY stores to users who have no comprehension of kick back.
Viscious kick-back only with the wrong blade installed. I used to do the same frequently when ripping old flat roofs. But only with the machine close to the ground and far from my body.

Poor fella had a tree stump built into the side of a steep bank, so he was using the machine at shoulder level.

I have various scars from doing things the wrong way - I like to think I am much more careful these days. Part of the issue with DIY is not buying the correct tool for the job. If you are DIY-ing it then its still going to be cheaper in most cases to buy the proper tool than it is to pay a pro -- IF you can find/get one

Sponsored Links
Back