Please help: Ford Focus passenger door remote not working!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can someone help me, Ford Foucs 2001: I was taking the parents out yesterday and my Dad pulled the passenger door handle up before I unlocked it with the remote key, so all the other doors opened and worked fine apart from the front passenger door which remained shut, so I opened this for him from the inside.

Since then, the front passenger door will not operate with the rest of the car and lock and unlock with remote central locking, rest of the doors etc. work fine and in sync

So annoying, tried resetting the key fob, I have unplugged the siemens plugs on the drivers side, nothing works!!! frustrated.com

So it all seems to be working apart from the passenger front door and just because he pulled the handle at the wrong time...........

I can lock it and unlock it manually by the way but so bloody annoying

Please can someone give me a fix for this? :confused:

Thank you

Sponsored Links
ch4277: what happens when you lock the car using the key in the drivers door?

That locks the car and sets the immobiliser as usual, however it does not louck/unlock the front passenger, you have to walk round and do that manually

Sponsored Links
Best to take the door card off and have a look. There will be something unhooked/bent/broken behind there.

Back