please help - how to repair holes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction.
I have been modernising my bathroom gradually over last year.

Everthing has gone to plan apart from the really hideos accesories i removed (toilet roll holder, lace / curtain thing).
obviously this has left some mounting holes.

Is there anyway to repair or disguse them without replacing the whole tile?

The whole room is tiled and I havent been able to find a replacment anywhere.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks, ben

Sponsored Links
I have just seen a similar post but as these are a particular colour / shade i need an alternative to a white filler.

to be honest your best off replacing the tiles, the tile paint over piller never looks any good imo youll be happier in the long run plus other half wont ever complain!

Sponsored Links
Ben,
You listen to Jefoss,he wise man.He no a "patchy" man,he do the job from "scratchy". Always the best way to go. Replace tile/s if you can,no need then to worry about filling holes in tiles with filler,and trying to match the colour with paint.(Almost impossible).

Roughcaster.

An alternative, if the tiles are plain, is to use a tile transfer on the affected tiles. Linda Barker does a range. I've seen them in large B & Qs, also on ebay.

another alternative is to email me and ill come over and re-do the whole bathroom n the new year :LOL:

sorry for my absence in my own topic, i have been less than sucessfull with the diy on my computer.

Thankyou all for the replies, but no I cannot find a replacment tile, i did think about tile transfers but due to the erratic holes it just wouldn't work.

I will try tile paint as i fear there is no other way.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back