PLEASE HELP! IDEAL MINI C28 BOILER NOT WORKING!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok guys ... im a female .. so take it easy haha, my boiler was working fine this morning and now iv come home and iv no heating or hot water..
so .. to the boiler i went.. there is no flame ( pilot light??) and the light that is supposed to flash every 4 seconds flashes fine for a minute and then goes really fast and there is no pressure on the round gague ?? i dont honestly know what im talking about all i know is that id like a shower tonight :/ please can anybody help me out here ??

Sponsored Links
ok iv gone over it a few times... the manual says there are 3 lights on the front of the boiler however mine only has one.... the boiler is making noise when i turn it on and clicking and when i turn my thermostat on it makes noise aswell.. it seems its the pilot light not igniting ?! im so frustrated :(

You need to repressurise the boiler to 1.5 Bar.

Look at the FAQ on this site to see how.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hey there, I've got the same problem - loss of pressure - but I think i caused it by bleeding my rads and not repressurising the system. Learned how to do that from the FAQ here (v useful) but the boiler won't fire up now and just keeps ticking.

Any ideas please???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back