Please help identify this wallpaper.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve recently had new radiators put in which has left a bit of a mess on my landing. Can anyone help identify this type of anaglypta wallpaper so that I can try to get some to repair the damage without having to decorate the whole landing, stairs and hallway.
Thanks in anticipation.
IMG_0529.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Send pictures of what needs covering. There's other ways to skin a cat

I have tried doing a reverse image search and am unable to find the paper.

You could possibly run a dado rail above it and remove the paper below...

Sponsored Links

It's only a short run of dado between the two doors, you could then paint or paper below it, without need for a match.

Another way, would be to add a radiator cover, to hide it.

I tried that and had a quick look at wallpaper direct, no luck.

Might be worth bringing those pictures into your nearest 'Brewers Decorator Centre', they own wallpaper direct, they used to have all the paper catalogues in store but that might not be the case anymore.

It rings a bell. My sis had some very like it. I think it was Graham and Brown, but I don't remember what the pattern was called and I doubt if it's still available...but you could try emailing them. Or search Graham and Brown blown vinyl wallpaper.

It rings a bell. My sis had some very like it. I think it was Graham and Brown, but I don't remember what the pattern was called and I doubt if it's still available...but you could try emailing them. Or search Graham and Brown blown vinyl wallpaper.

I checked Graham and Brown earlier, plus Anaglypta, no shows on either. As you say there's a good chance it's obsolete anyway. A few times over the years I've managed to match papers but in recent years the embossed patterns seem to be diminishing, down to demand I suppose.

There are probably 'bark' or 'leaf' patterns where if you could get away with doing one complete wall and painting it, it might be similar enough to work.

Could you buy some Marine Ply cut to size sand down finish edges and treat with a stain.
Put behind radiator covering missing wall paper.

It's a suggestion that will cost money but it's cheaper that decorating. If done right you would bring out the beauty of the wood and look good.

Could you buy some Marine Ply cut to size sand down finish edges and treat with a stain.
Put behind radiator covering missing wall paper.

It's a suggestion that will cost money but it's cheaper that decorating. If done right you would bring out the beauty of the wood and look good.

Totally naff idea...

You'd still have to buy a whole roll of wallpaer to cover such a small area - a dado rail would do it, and so would a decorative border roll.

Totally naff idea...
It's an idea. We have had jobs where we have to hide a hole for a shower valve repair
Replace bath taps
Boiler fuel inspection Hatch.
Any general access (but not a wall paper problem)

We have covered these with
mirrors,
Bathroom units
and pictures.
And you would never know a thing out of place..

Yet I have done as I've suggested when I do I'll let you know.

Sponsored Links
Back