Please help! Logic Combi Espi 30 filling loop valves closed???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

After bleeding the radiators at the weekend my boiler pressure was low this morning (F1 code appeared) After a little bit of research a increased the pressure, admittedly I may have done it a too much as when the heating is on the bar is 2.5.

My first question is have I closed the valves properly please?

Secondly to bring the pressure down a bit, I've bled the radiators again but the pressure is not budging. It took 4 days to come down when I bled them at the weekend, anybody know why is it taking a while to decrease please?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

Attachments

• 20211007_152402.jpg
    20211007_152402.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20211007_152411.jpg
    20211007_152411.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 83
Sponsored Links
The valves look shut, and if the pressure is now stable, I.e not rising that proves it.
Continue bleeding at your radiators and the pressure will come down but you may have to lose a litre or so.
John :)

It wouldn't take 4 days for pressure to drop when bleeding radiators.
I suspect you have another issue ,possibly the EV. What is system pressure when central heating is on ,and what does it drop to ,if viewed a few hours after heatings been off ?

Thank you for responding.

Do you a mean a litre total or from each radiator please? Also, the pressure has now dropped to 2 bar and my heating is on so hopefully it should be a bit more normal when I turn the heating off. I'll update this thread when it's been off a few hours.

Thank you again :)

Sponsored Links
In hindsight, you probably meant a litre altogether, apologies for my dimness!

check what the boiler pressure is when cold and again what it is hot and come back and tellus the two readings

Once cool, I turned it off and did what Burnerman/John suggested, the first is after I bled the radiators, the second is when I put the heating back on.

All looks good to me, do you agree?

Attachments

• 20211007_184348.jpg
    20211007_184348.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20211007_191910.jpg
    20211007_191910.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 75
Yes , particularly if the heating has been on for an hour ,and the pressure stays as in pic 2

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back