please help with toilet waste question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

As part of our upstairs bathroom refurb I'm installing a wall-hung toilet with a concealed cistern. The problem I have right now is that the exisiting soil pipe outlet inner diameter is 128 whereas the outer diameter of the toilet waste pipe (supplied new) to fit into this is 105 diameter (see pic below). I've had a brief look online but I don't know what to use to fit the two together - somekind of collar/seal? Any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that. I think something like this will work.

Question 1: do you ever run a bit of silicone around to make sure the above seals properly?

Question 2: what pipe fittings do you use to connect a 15mm copper pipe to the above cistern intake (with an inner thread and an inner diameter of 22mm)?

Sponsored Links
Please see this previous post as it might help??

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=223724

Why oh why can't the manufacturers keep everything standard FFS? Why do they go out of their way to make life so difficult for the people that keep them in business?

Just looked again and maybe it's not what you need.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back