Plumber in Medway area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone out there recommend a good plumber in the Medway area (Kent), who is used to dealing with Vokera Linea boilers. This comes after wasted phone calls, and engineers who don't seem to know what they are looking for.
Thanks,
Andy

Sponsored Links
Andy,

Pls e-mail me and I can give you a contact I have used before (e-mail in profile).

I will not post on here in case Mod's block under the 'Free Advertising' rule

Thanks Wisey, we have a plumber on the case as I write this. It would seem though, that I (actually not me but my heating system) require a powerflush, which he cannot do. Do you know of any reliable firms in the area who do this.
Your e mail address is not showing in your profile bye the way.
Thanks,
Andy

Sponsored Links
Thanks Wisey, if only I had known this a couple of days ago - still I may have to use him in the future. Funnily enough, one of my mates said he was good as well (pity he didn't mention it a couple of months ago)
Thanks,
Andy

Andyboiler like loads of other people who come here for help you don't put any contact details in your profile, so you block help. People might have a contact they would send you on first reading, but as we are professionals we have to go out and do a days work, so if we first jhave to say contact me or put your address in your profile then go to work (where we are not sat at the computer but crawling around in lofts) you might wait 24hrs for an answer.

This waers us down leading us to deal with the problem by our own brand of humour which results in the op's geting ,ad and stating what a horrible lot we all are.

It's fun, but doesn't get op's the help they would have had imediately if they had considered the need for communication method.

Paul, I am not sure where you are coming from - this is a forum, where people discuss things in an open way. I along with many others (as you rightly point out) do not put their contact details down - that is the beauty of a forum. Take Wisey for instance, he has helped me by posting a link to a local plumber, who I have been told, has a good reputation.
Most of the people on here are quite helpfull - Agile, Gasco etc, and I can appreciate the humour, as long as it doesn't start to go OTT.
So, if you want to try being more constructive - go ahead, because at the moment you are sounding like a lot of the "professionals" who have attempted to mend my boiler in the past.
Once again, many thanks to all those who have posted sensible, informative and easily understood replies to my posts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back