Plumber with with limted knowledge on sparks.. ;-)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Firstly i'll get it out the way, A plumber is a sparks with his brains bashed out and thats why am struggling.. ;)

Here goes, fitted new heating system at home and can't for the life of me figure the damn wiring diagrams.. :evil:

Got a vaillant boiler, vaillant unvented solar cylinder, (no solar fitted yet) two drayton zone valves, drayton wiring centre honeywell cm927 wireless stat for heating and a honeywell ST91000c for hot water. Mis match i know but wots in the shed gets used at home. :)

Am after if i can a idiots guide to wiring it up, a complete by the numbers guide if you like. I cant figure out how you wire the zone valves etc to the cylinder for safety, how the wireless stat powers the zone valve. An all vaillant say when i speak to them is you have to wire it up according to the diagrams, the bloody diagrams only show it with the solar in situ.. :mad:

All help will be gratefully accepted, my missus is spitting keep having to turn it off a the plug :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Why not make a similar offer to the guy who'd be doing the electrical work if you were installing this in a customer's house?

S plan I assume?

Honeywell used to have some good diagrams on their site, I'll see if I can find where I saved them!

Think I could probably draw S plan wiring from memory if it came to it though... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
S plan I assume?

Honeywell used to have some good diagrams on their site, I'll see if I can find where I saved them!

Think I could probably draw S plan wiring from memory if it came to it though... :LOL:

nice one Adam, ive got the honeywell books. Bin on there installer training course. it dont shw nowt about wiring an unvented up to a s-plan and it shows as wiring the system up with pump over run the boiler is a system boiler with this built in. and the boiler manufactors diagram don't allow for not having the solar in situ

cant knock a guy for tryin. but thanks for the links star gazer and mr twocites. I'll be on them as soon as i've done here. You never know i might get me christmas prezzie if i get it goin :D :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back