Plumbing en-suite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
To maximise the use of space available, I would like to fit the WC across the corner which means its outlet will be at 135dgs to the stack inlet of the WC in the bathroom next door. I cannot find a triple branch 135dg connector, is there a space saving way to connect to a 90 or 180dg connector? Or must it stand off sufficiently to allow a flex connection?
TIA

Sponsored Links
A photo or drawing might be best at this time. The explanation doesn’t make much sense. Triple branch 135? Not heard of one.

Apologies, I’m not great with uploading files.
The existing bedroom and bathroom are adjoining. The bathroom WC drains into the soil stack which is in the corner of what will be the ensuite. To maximise the space in front of the new WC, because of the provision of a shower and WHB, I would like to fit the WC facing 45dgs out of the corner containing the soil stack, so I am looking for the best replacement connector to replace the current 90dg tee/branch double socket. I am concerned that if I have to fit a flexible pan connector the pan might be too far forward in the limited space, so I was hoping for a connector which allowed a straight exit from the WC. The en suite is only 1575mm X ~1350mm.

Sponsored Links
Not sure I entirely understand your proposal, but could you use a 135 elbow?

Can you go and take a picture Chris?
upload_2021-7-22_20-4-29.jpeg

The only way it can be done is to have two junctions, one above the other. One of the toilets must go down to the next level in the building if space allows.

The only way it can be done is to have two junctions, one above the other. One of the toilets must go down to the next level in the building if space allows.

Thanks very much, unfortunately that is not possible, as when constructed in the ‘70s, the genius builder turned the soil pipe, against regs advice, through 90’ immediately below the existing connector before dropping to surface level.
I am going back to the drawing board for a redesign, but thanks for all the help chaps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back