Plumbing experience needed!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have almost finished my tech certificate and am in desperate need of some voluntary experience with a qualified plumber. I am very hardworking, have my own transport..I also have a baby and a mortgage so Im not going to mess anyone about. Any offers/advice much appreciated.

Ps - Im aware of the many people that are in the same situation as me and how hard it is. I just hope someone is kind enough to give me a chance.

Sponsored Links
Do all you can for yourself, relatives, friends.
Get fast,
When you can change a simple bath suite in a day (bath, basin , pedestal, loo), and hang a rad in 10 minutes, can lift and replace boards without excess damage quickly, solder with no leaks, and have an encyclopaedic knowledge of fittings (learn the BES dot co dot uk catalogue!!) you'll be very employable.

Sponsored Links
no one takes on trainees anymore, because there is far too many plumbers now. no work mean no money means no holidays!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back