Female Work experience

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am a 25 year old female and am trying to find someone in the South Wales area (or bristol) who is looking for a trainee or plumbers mate. I have been studying for my City and Guilds NVQ level 2 plumbing and heating and passed all my exams, including water regs , vented & unvented cylinder and first aid .. In order for me to gain my full NVQ I now need on site work experience and therefore I am looking for full time work (I am currently in full time employment but it has nothing to do with plumbing).
I have tried my local areas but I am not having much luck in finding anything. I have my own transport and can travel if necessary. If anyone has any vacancies or knows of any vacancies or has any good advice I would be grateful for a reply.
I would even be grateful for any experience anyone can offer me, even unpaid .. i really want to be plumber but not having much luck and this experience is invaluable to me. My e-mail address is [email protected] and my mobile number is 07581751729

Sponsored Links
You ask for work but then say unpaid !

The reality is that although always possible, you are unlikely to get paid work. After all why pay you when they can get a highly experienced East European for min wage ( or less! ).

Also expect to travel as anyone locally would be training you to be a competitor!

Best of luck.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back