Trainee Plumber looking for employment, Manchester, Harrogat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am a 28 year old plumber who has recently completed City and Guilds Technical Certificate in Level 2 and Level 3 Plumbing. Alongside side this I have also completed NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing.

Since February of 2009 I was working alongside a plumber and assisting with the installation of bathroom suites and dealing with domestic maintenance on a full time basis, 6 days a week. I was given the responsibility to individually complete discrete tasks and I was gaining extensive practical experience in the field of plumbing. As we mainly installed bathroom suites I also gainied experience in other trades such as plastering, tiling, joinery and electrics. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience which has not only improved my practical skills, but has confirmed my desire to pursue a career in plumbing.

I am hard working and looking for employment in Manchester, Leeds, harrogate or York. I have a full driving licence with a vehicle so i am able to travel. If you know of any jobs available i would be very grateful.

Thanks
Nick

Sponsored Links
good look with that, things are pretty rough at the minute, my phone has almost stopped ringing, I know other guys who have no work on at all.

Bloody quiet down here in Sussex too- never mind the house prices are starting to rise :rolleyes:

best of luck bud, very busy at the moment around m/cr but cautious about taking new staff on, in case of the dreaded downturn.

Have you thought about sure or ph jones who are taking on, not the best but will give you good experience in servicing/fixing boilers which it seems you may lack some experience in reading through your thread.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back