Plumbing

Sponsored Links
you might do well to explain what the trouble is. Too hot, too cold, some rooms cold, radiators leaking, noisy, uses too much gas, boiler won't start, no thermostat, don't like the colour.

And post photos of the parts you consider troublesome, with the make and model of the boiler. What colour is your hot-water cylinder?

Sponsored Links
Old copper one 10 rads 3 not working and air vent leaking oil system leak on top of the boiler thanks

It's bottle air vent that started ****ing out steam when pump was changed tks

Oh, go on then... For the craic...

Check your F&e tank see if its empty.
Then check the feed and vent for blockages.
If it's sealed, check system pressure and content.

Sorry for not explain it right bungalow is right I am talking about the roof space some pipes copper some qualpex plastic not a plumber so that's why explained is bad 15 mm and some 22mm don't judge me I am not a plumber but some plumbing **** left me with this problem everything wrong

photos will help. You can copy and paste into your reply, from your phone or camera.

If I was a plumber I would not be on this but no ****e comments please plumber did leave the problem

Plumber might have left problem, but the problem you have left us is trying to figure out what’s wrong with whatever it is you’re trying to say is wrong.

Edit: just gone back over, 3 rads not working,then you might need to balance the system. Air vent leaking, will need sorting ASAP. Not sure what pipe size question appears in that.

Is putting the heating tank up higher in the attac a good idea thanks it's on ground floor

What tank is on the ground floor? are you intending on sorting this yourself?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back