plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi anyone, i want to fit a pump to a new shower cubicle with side jets.how do i work out the correct size of the pump i will need? the cold water tank is in the attic and will need a horizontal run of about 3meters and the hot water tank is in the airing cupboard pretty much back to back with the shower.the hot water tank is a good size but not sure of exact size :confused: the hot water flow frow the taps is rubbish,more of a trickle than a woosh!

Sponsored Links
andrea4g said:
hi anyone, i want to fit a pump to a new shower cubicle with side jets.how do i work out the correct size of the pump i will need?
Ask the shower manufacturer or supplier what flow rate is required. The best time to do this is before buying the product, so that you can choose another brand or supplier if you don't get a coherent and specific answer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back