Pluming nuisance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just fitted new Worcester Bosch Condensing boiler. The boiler is in the basement and the flue is routed out through the wall and into my driveway about half a meter from the floor, the same routing as the old WB. But although it's my driveway the pluming is a bit of a nuisance. Cannot route it anywhere inside. Is there anything else we could do with it??

Sponsored Links
If the plume kit has not already been released for these it soon will be, I was told by a worcester demonstrater a few weeks ago.

If the boiler was fitted by a CORGI registered installer then he should have discussed that and advised you of Building Regulations requirements ( 2.4 m to the boundary in your ownership! )

Its not advisable to park a newer car under the flue because the condensate is mildly acidic!

As far as I know there is nothing you can with the flue terminal on your boiler although Glow-Worm do supply a diverting kit. Others can advise if there is a Worcester kit available but I dont think so.

Tony

ollski said:
If the plume kit has not already been released for these it soon will be, I was told by a worcester demonstrater a few weeks ago.

Should have bought a baxi or potterton they have them :)

Sponsored Links
No, no kit available as far as i know.

But then again, as previously said, its 20 years behind the times down here. :cry:

Dave.

Yes there is a new plume divertor kit available for Worcesters, in fact I think there are 3 different options (One of them looks like a submarine periscope and it carries the plume up about 1 metre before releasing it to the atmosphere. Check out your local merchants and they will advise.

IS THERE AN ELEMENT I CAN GET ON MY CORGI CARD TO STOP MY WIFE FROM GASSING !!!!!

Dont mind the gassing, its the elemant for NAGGING, im after. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back