Polish Plumbing Disaster On Youtube

Sponsored Links
These are just criminal.

At least I know there will always be work for me. Just clearing up after this lot would see me through to retirement!

Sponsored Links
WTF is that flexible hoses to connect radiators up? :LOL:

The Irish guy summed it up superbly when he walked into the toilet to see the cistern mounted on a different wall "Oh My Jesus.." LOL

Whats wrong with it???
One of my better jobs that!!!

Anyway nobody told me they were going to put water in it!

Yep its real last year i was finishing my phase 6 plumbing in cork and one of the plumbing tutors in the collage told us that thoses boys that took that video were staying in that house while they were doing phase 6 plumbing in cork also :LOL:

I don't suppose that the customer was offering much for the job to be done so perhaps the customer got the job that he paid for.... I know quite a few Polish guys and they do have their own sense of justice... Further in defense of them, some of the best joinery/ carpentry and stonemasonry has been done by Polish lads.

I was chatting to one Polish guy who was laying a pretty large block paved drive, I asked him how deep the MOT was, he said " No stone, just sand" when I asked why no stone, his answer was simple, the customer told him how much he would pay and by my estimation, it would hardly pay for the materials, so who is the cowboy?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back