Political Correctness gone too far

Already done! Pat ex is Himmy

His posting style is so unmistakable that it's impossible for him to hide regardless of all the name changes :rolleyes:
I'm not hiding.
I have every right to remain anonymous and to not release any of my personal data to the public.
According to ReganAndCarter, some posters have access to it, although he refuses to explain how. And some vexatious posters, such as he, will disclose such data on a whim.

If you wish to assume I am a previous user, then go ahead. Nothing I say or do will convince you of anything else, so I won't bother trying.

Sponsored Links
That would mean he has no respect for the people who post on here thfc.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Credit (and respect) where it's due.
Those that post and repost fake news deserve neither.
And anyone who believes what they read in the DM wants their head examined.

Sponsored Links
Already done! Pat ex is Himmy

His posting style is so unmistakable that it's impossible for him to hide regardless of all the name changes :rolleyes:

It’s not politically correct to say that :ROFLMAO:

I had some fruit cake come around my place a few months ago enquiring about if I objected to the local council painting rainbow colours on some level crossing down the road

Told em as long as I am not paying for It I could not give a wat sit

Dunno what it was all about tbh ? Some gay thing afaik ??

I'm not hiding.
I have every right to remain anonymous and to not release any of my personal data to the public.
According to ReganAndCarter, some posters have access to it, although he refuses to explain how. And some vexatious posters, such as he, will disclose such data on a whim.

If you wish to assume I am a previous user, then go ahead. Nothing I say or do will convince you of anything else, so I won't bother trying.
When I say hiding, I mean your constant denial that you are Himmy which is pretty pointless given that it's obvious you are.

You're right, there isn't any point in you trying to convince me that you're not.

When I say hiding, I mean your constant denial that you are Himmy which is pretty pointless given that it's obvious you are.

You're right, there isn't any point in you trying to convince me that you're not.
I've just told you I don't deny it because if I did you'd call me a liar, so I don't bother.

Now be a grown up and find one occasion that I have denied being anyone else.
If you can't or won't that makes you the poster of verbal diarrhea.

A bit sore are you, after being show up for the tit that you are?
No I'm not sore, trust me. Would take a lot more than a few forum pr1cks to make me feel bad ;)

If the story was mis-reported fine. Was the DM the only outlet to get things wrong pre/post the school clarifying matters? No.

And no, I'm not going to cite sources to back my post up, this isn't a friggin' uni debating chamber.

I've just told you I don't deny it because if I did you'd call me a liar, so I don't bother.

Now be a grown up and find one occasion that I have denied being anyone else.
If you can't or won't that makes you the poster of verbal diarrhea.
I have neither the time nor inclination to trawl through your hundreds of posts finding the ones where you deny being someone else.

If anyone on here has VD, I'm pretty sure it's you :rolleyes:

No I'm not sore, trust me. Would take a lot more than a few forum pr1cks to make me feel bad ;)

If the story was mis-reported fine. Was the DM the only outlet to get things wrong pre/post the school clarifying matters? No.

And no, I'm not going to cite sources to back my post up, this isn't a friggin' uni debating chamber.
Yes, many other media posts had reposted the fake news. Some had gone to the trouble of changing the name of the supposed teacher, e.g. the DM, yet still they posted it! And you believed it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That proves the DM intentionally post nonsense for their gullible readers.

I have neither the time nor inclination to trawl through your hundreds of posts finding the ones where you deny being someone else.
So you made that allegation without an iota of evidence, and now you've been challenged to find an iota of evidence you claim to be too busy.
It's a shame you weren't too busy to make such false allegations.

If there are supposed to be hundred of such denials, it wouldn't take you long to find just one.
But you already know you can't, so you pretend to be too busy to look. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you made that allegation without an iota of evidence, and now you've been challenged to find an iota of evidence you claim to be too busy.
It's a shame you weren't too busy to make such false allegations.

If there are supposed to be hundred of such denials, it wouldn't take you long to find just one.
But you already know you can't, so you pretend to be too busy to look. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are asking for evidence and corroboration of peoples personal opinions prat.
Chill out you aren't in court

You are asking for evidence and corroboration of peoples personal opinions prat.
Chill out you aren't in court
I'm asking for evidence of people's allegations.
If people make unfounded allegations and can't or won't provide an iota of proof for their allegations, what's the point of the allegation?
When people make allegations but flatly refuse to even look for any evidence, their opinion is not an opinion, it's fantasy, fart.

I'm asking for evidence of people's allegations.
If people make unfounded allegations and can't or won't provide an iota of proof for their allegations, what's the point of the allegation?
When people make allegations but flatly refuse to even look for any evidence, their opinion is not an opinion, it's fantasy, fart.
OK show evidence of people refusing to look for evidence. Because after all when people make allegations but flatly refuse to even look for any evidence, their opinion is not an opinion, it's fantasy, fart.

Sponsored Links
Back