Political Correctness gone too far

OK show evidence of people refusing to look for evidence. Because after all when people make allegations but flatly refuse to even look for any evidence, their opinion is not an opinion, it's fantasy, fart.
And don't forget to include evidence and sworn affidavits to all your allegations

Sponsored Links
OK show evidence of people refusing to look for evidence. Because after all when people make allegations but flatly refuse to even look for any evidence, their opinion is not an opinion, it's fantasy, fart.
Here you go, a couple of posts ago.
I have neither the time nor inclination to trawl through your hundreds of posts finding the ones where you deny being someone else.

Sponsored Links
I see you have no intention of having a discussion, you just want to reduce the thread to abusive comments.
So off you go.
I don't want a discussion with you and I don't want your sexy wee so you might as well stop messaging me prat

I don't want a discussion with you and I don't want your sexy wee so you might as well stop messaging me prat
I see you're having fantasies as well now. I haven't messaged you and I have no intention of doing so:
1664121830203.png

Sponsored Links
Back