Pollen filter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 1.6 focus estate and have been told that the pollen filter may need changing
I have the filter but can anyone tell me where to find the old one to change it ? :confused:

Sponsored Links
I have a focus, but dont know where it is. I was search the web & my cleaer F*** the computer so I lost what I had found. But its behind the bulkhead in the passenger foot well.

that's funny, I'm pretty sure shortly after getting my Carina, I found and cleaned some dust filters under the central console, when I looked again, i was never able to find them :oops:

Sponsored Links
hmmmm

drawings show that its either right above the left or right hand side of the car in engine bay above shock strut, so that would possibly be covered with plastic which also hold wiper mechaniscant remember what the focus looks like.... you may have to remove a strip of rubber and lift plastic up , sometimes u have to take the stupid wiper wipers and bolts off to get to it.

Thank you found it hidden on passenger side under the plastics :D
Thans very much to all who replied for your input much appreciated

I hope you have sealed the plastic to the screen! They love to leak water onto the pollen filter then into the car :eek:

Hi, al-yeti, do you know where it is on a Carina E with air con? I think I found it by accident when fitting a radio or replacing some part, but it isn't shown in my manual and I can't find it now.

Hi KingboyD yes ihave sealed it with sillicon sealer
Thanks very much
thanks to all who replied especialy al yeti

Sponsored Links
Back