Polypipe ufh.

Sponsored Links
My spidey senses are telling me that you have a duff actuator.
Thanks for reply. Got 2 seperate manifolds fed via worcester heat pump, fuse blew on upstairs manifold board. replaced fuse and blew instantly, checked wiring in zone valve & removed pump & vonevalve wires = fuse ok. reconnect zonevalve & fuse fine, then pump and still fine so never found a reason. 6 weeks later fuse on other master has blown and theres no connection wires between upstairs and downstairs masters ?

Sponsored Links
My spidey senses are telling me that you have a duff actuator.
Thanks for reply. Got 2 seperate manifolds fed via worcester heat pump, fuse blew on upstairs manifold board. replaced fuse and blew instantly, checked wiring in zone valve & removed pump & vonevalve wires = fuse ok. reconnect zonevalve & fuse fine, then pump and still fine so never found a reason. 6 weeks later fuse on other master has blown and theres no connection wires between upstairs and downstairs masters ?

Have you measured the running current?

Sometimes the cause of the high current like water or wire/solder whiskers blow when the fuse does.

Tony

I am referring to the individual actuators on the loops of the manifolds. Not the zone valves.

One of those will be faulty.
going to have a look in the morning, fitted above system 2 yrs ago didnt supply or wire it so feel gutted as builder or electrician dont want to know

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back