polypipe terrain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats the deal now that polypipe own terrain, are they going to discontinue the polypipe range or just run them side by side, as I am after some terrain gear, but dont know whether to ask for polypipe or terrain or polypipe terrain???? Makes it pretty awkward having a company with two ranges of waste fittings, but no clear idea which is which. Also anyone know which is the besty plumbers merchant to buy terrain from preferably with the cheapest prices.

Cheers

Nick

Sponsored Links
when a product has become 'generic' then a specific referral is necessary.

i always associate terrain with solvent weld and polypipe with pushfit.

true that may be but it still doesnt answer my question, like if i buy online and it says its polypipe solvent weld am i likeley to end up with terrain or the inferior polypipe ****e??

Whats the deal now that polypipe own terrain, are they going to discontinue the polypipe range or just run them side by side, as I am after some terrain gear, but dont know whether to ask for polypipe or terrain or polypipe terrain???? Makes it pretty awkward having a company with two ranges of waste fittings, but no clear idea which is which. Also anyone know which is the besty plumbers merchant to buy terrain from preferably with the cheapest prices.

Think most people ask for terrain and get it and recognise it, doesn`t matter what it`s called surely, only an idiot couldn`t recognise it, not hard really is it? Most people say half inch or inch and a quarter, you still recognise the size and make of pipe, are you a bit confused as to what to ask for? I`m sure the nice man behind the counter will understand if you ask for ``terrain`` pipe or fittings. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
thanks for the condescending reply bambergas i know exactly what i need just trying to find what i need is proving difficult due to the current situation with terrain/polypipe . i try asking 'the spotty youth behind the counter' and get a blank look back, its like i have asked him for a flux capacitor for my time machine. thanks anyways for your help will try a few more outlets

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back