Poor Mrs Howard.............

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4257128

I wish the "Daily Howard A*se-Lickers (sorry Telegraph) would print a front page story every time someone's 15 yo worthless banger gets nicked. Or was it just because it happened to belong to the wife of the Tory Party Leader and she was inseperable from it?

Boo f'in Hoo!! I'm not entirely sympathetic, but why should a certain car owner get coverage on this story? I'm sure this has happened to most of us, but the news doesn't go national for us.

Before you ask, I know why The DT have done it. It's a POLITICAL STATEMENT!

They've shown themselves to be complete a**ses once again. AND it's not done the Torys any good either.

Sponsored Links
Thankyou for sharing your carefully considered views with us.

Now, now, boys.. You all know how we like to relate to all and sundry the current and historical well being or not of the old metal mistress ...
The fragrant, Mrs H just has a soapbox / sympathetic propaganda instrument which raises her head above 60 odd million others....
;) :D :D

Sponsored Links
Why wouldn't a crime against the leader of the oppositions wife be newsworthy? Yes these things happen to us and go unreported but thats not the point. We need more crimes like this against the establishment so they will sit up and take notice of what we have to put up with. Hopefully they will do it to some judges etc, next time.

They will notice what we have to put up with? That a team of 20 police officers suddenly appear to find the missing banger, property of the leader of the opposition? Lucky if one turns up at all normally.

Car seriously (and I mean seriously) vandalised 6 months ago, got a phone call giving crime number. Nowt else since, should I assume they wont be taking fringerprints ? Is it okay to wash the car ? Where can I buy a shotgun ? (unlicenced of course, only the crims are armed now !!)

Scoby --- Some people are more equal than others, fact of life.
In Uk you pay, someone else 'gets' ... simple as that !!
If you wanna know how little you count, catch the perps and give 'em a clout ... then you will be an easy target for the law ... You'll get done, a nice easy statistic probably with a home and income .. to be plundered.
:cool:

the fact that so many police turn up to any event like this is because it is a high profile event and they (the police) think they can justify all the extra overtime it will generate. Really nothing to do with the individual involved.

Sponsored Links
Back