Porcelanosa Monker tiles in bath area?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm replacing a couple of cracked tiles around a bath but I found that I'm replacing Porcelanosa Monker tiles. Can these be used around shower and bath?

I thought these were ceramic tiles for wall decorating and all I get on the web is that these tiles are that "A ceramic product whose main feature is the
high porosity of the tile body, due to which the absorption of water increases to become more than 10% of its weight."

To me that doesn't sound like a good plan to put around a bath but I would like a second opinion.
Thanks.
Vitor

Sponsored Links
Sorry for not replying earlier.

I contacted them the same day I posted my last message... Still no reply from them.

Sponsored Links
Our home is 20 years old. THe entire bathroom is tiled with these tiles, including around the Jacuzzi tube and the walls of the shower. Everything is great! Just need to find where to buy for a new project!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back