portable printer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need a portable printer for printing out worksheets for my classes. It needs to be lightweight/compact and not too slow at printing an A4 sheet and I do not necessarily need colour printing.

Can anybody recommend a suitable printer?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Sponsored Links
Worksheets for my classes. It needs to be lightweight/compact and not too slow at printing an A4 sheet and I do not necessarily need colour printing.

Steve

How big are your classes? (you are the tutor? ) Could get expensive on ink, sounds like you need a mono laser printer, these can be had for well under £100 and print v. fast and are economical, not sure about portability though.

How bout this for just copies, or this

If it helps i have the cannon photocopeir (almost mine is the Fc200) had it for years, still only on its 2nd roller

Yes I'm the tutor - had this idea that all my worksheet resources stored on my laptop could be accessible to my outreach classes saving me endless planning ahead and wasted hours at the photocopier. Also I tend to take heavy folders of worksheets which it would be nice to phase out.

I used to use a very small printer (can't remember the make) about the size - A4 width, 15cm high and only 10cm depth but last time I checked it was a Windows 95 version.

Sponsored Links
British Gas service engineers have little printers in their cases - these print on A4. Think they are made by cannon.

Back