Portakabin to replace two sheds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Chaps

I have been on PP and still unsure

I wish to demolish two sheds one 6 x 5 + one 12 x 8 and put a large 21 x 10 portakabin structure in their place. It is intended to sit on the boundary of one neighbour and 1200mm from the other.

There is no chance it is 30% area of our property or the garden either.The height would be a std portakabin at 2200 (or at least well under 2500)

Is this acceptable or do I need PP?

TIA

Richard

Sponsored Links
Providing it does not cover more than half the area of the garden and is under 2.5m high and you do not live in a listed building or conservation area then it should be fine.

Sponsored Links
Providing it does not cover more than half the area of the garden and is under 2.5m high and you do not live in a listed building or conservation area then it should be fine.

Thanks for this. I was concerned with the 2m from the boundary side and the flamability aspect of the regs

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back