potterton mf rsl 50 programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder if anyone can help I have a fault with a kingfisher mf boiler. The time switch for the hot water was not cycling on so changed it now it stays on all the time.The system is gravity hot, pumped heating with no room stats or cylinder stat. Also no diverter valve. left scratching my head at the momment

Sponsored Links
Did you change like for like?

6" x 4" grey or 2" square white

If grey one..............

Did you set the programmer to gravity (large white screwdriver slot on back turns through 90°).

yes changed like for like 2" square and switched the 10/16 switch to 10 as was.The programmer is on in all positions of hw,etc the off position.The old programmer would not work in the timed position or once.

Sponsored Links
I have tried reseting the original programmer and now that is on in all positions except off. The heating side works fine still and the problems only started when the heating side was switched off for the summer.will try with the new programmer but don't hold out much hope I am totally puzzled the programmer only has mains in and sends out the signals to fire boiler and pump when required does it not why would 2 develope the same fault? or is there more to it than that?
all help gratefully received.

how thick am I got a copy of the programmers instructions and now I know how to set up the hot water program. the thing works fine now
:oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back