Potterton Netaheat 16-22

The relay seems very difficult to get hold of even though it is only a single pole c/over with an ac coil.

Paul

Sponsored Links
No ideas for an equivilent relay or where to find one?

As I was unable to get a relay, I got a reconditioned cct board from CET in Waftord.
Unfortunatly it hasn't fixed the problem and the fault is the same, pilot will light but not the main burner.
Still no 240v on T1 - T3, so any other ideas???

Paul

Check the relay on the reconditioned board. Some are more reconditioned than others. If you're convinced the PCB is good get CORGI chap to change the electrode as kevplumb said.

Gas valve is OK - manual operation of PCB relay proves this.

BTW, are you on mains electricity? I once got called to a Profile during a power cut, the flame rectification wouldn't work on that when powered by a generator. Bought the bloody PCB, then got a call to say it had all gone right by itself :evil:

Sponsored Links
BTW, are you on mains electricity? I once got called to a Profile during a power cut, the flame rectification wouldn't work on that when powered by a generator. Bought the b****y PCB, then got a call to say it had all gone right by itself .

I am on mains but why does this make a difference?

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back