POTTERTON Netaheat MkIIF 10-16

Sorry took not heating the water as domestic. :oops:

Is there 240v across T1 & T3 if yes suspect the solinoid so check the leads and connections.

If not control box should be checked.

Sponsored Links
Problem with the air pressure switch or fan the pilot don't light

And slow down this mobile is slower than me :(

dia i think you are confusing the 10/16 with the electronic ,again if my memory is correct potterton had many versions of this boiler although similar the internals were different this boiler is now known as the profile,the prima was the balanced flue version all can be traced back to the 10/16 and 16/22 whichhad the vapour swicth and even earlier models which i am not familiar with:cool:

But didn't the others have a permanent pilot :?:

Sat in my hotel room thinking, wish I had the book :LOL:

Sponsored Links
doitall said:
But didn't the others have a permanent pilot :?:

Sat in my hotel room thinking, wish I had the book :LOL:

This one does not have permanent pilot.

only the balanced flued ones had a permenant pilot all the fan assisted had electronic ign ithink the early ones with the vapour switch

bripl said:
only the balanced flued ones had a permenant pilot all the fan assisted had electronic ign ithink the early ones with the vapour switch
This is around 1980.

bripl said:
This one is around 1980, definately elec ign, comes one either when the room thermo tells it to or hot water come on to heat up. all electrics seem to work ok, its just that the thing does not seem to want to light!¬ (except for pilot!)

depends on too much without seeing would not comment ideal replacemet would be a profile straight swop but others will tellyou to have the sys flushed [good practice] part l requirements and of course you would use a corgi reg installer to comply with regs some would say adays work others would disagree do a search for the spareparts got to be better as this is a good boiler compared to the current models available:cool:

bripl said:
depends on too much without seeing would not comment ideal replacemet would be a profile straight swop but others will tellyou to have the sys flushed [good practice] part l requirements and of course you would use a corgi reg installer to comply with regs some would say adays work others would disagree do a search for the spareparts got to be better as this is a good boiler compared to the current models available:cool:
Thanks for this. To be honest, i move house in less than a week so just want to get it fixed/replaced the most econimical route. Had someone round today who just seemed to guess at which parts needed so the bill could run into ££££'s. his final say was the Gas Valve but then if i give him the go ahead to get it, it's non refundable. He did try two other parts that he then took back and got his money back so i'm no worse off but just alot colder!

try keep the heat on part no103299 the part is 388-060 which replaces 402801 cost is 72.50 plus vat tel 08700133946 same day dispatch b4 3pm

bripl said:
try keep the heat on part no103299 the part is 388-060 which replaces 402801 cost is 72.50 plus vat tel 08700133946 same day dispatch b4 3pm
many thanks. is this for the gas valve?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back