potterton netaheat mkIIf 10-16

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:30 pm Post Subject: potterton netaheat mkIIf 10-16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been working on a heating system ie changing zone valve and flushing when trouble struck, the boiler is the above, for which i haven't any manufacturers instructions. on filling back up and switching on, heating and hot water were calling. the valves opened and the pump started to run(i undone screw to check) but fan never initiated. on calling hot line we worked out pressure switch was faulty. changed switch, the boiler sequence started. fan, purge, pilot light and burner. run for 5mins cut out. turned boiler thermostat up boiler came 2-3mins cut out, all the time pump running. switched power of and then on run for couple of mins then cut out. hot water running but cylinder not getting hot. anyone got any ideas.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you've got it airlocked somewhere....
If the boiler fires then switches off on its own thermostat, as you describe, it's probably fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back