Potterton Performa 28 Hot Water problems!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help, I have no hot water downstairs, but hot water upstairs, if centarl heating is on then I get hot water downstairs.There is no flame or water led illuminated on boiler panel when downstairs hot water tap is used, when upstairs tap is used flame and hot water led`s illuminate.
Diverter valve?, if so any ideas how much I should pay for corgi engineer to fix?
Potterton Performa 28.....5 years old.
Read other threads with water problems but none seem to have hot water upstairs but not down.

Sponsored Links
Not unusual when the diaphragm is on its way out to react like this, change the diaphragm 5 years is about its limit

Thanks for that, understand need to be corgi to repair, any idea of cost, or is there anyone who wants to quote me, live in west sussex, crawley!

Do a search on here also check baxi 105e its the same boiler.
No need for a corgi takes ten mins and cost 15 quid for bits.
OR Instructions are in the book or here
www.partsarena.com/baxi

Sponsored Links
We charge £106 in our local area including a service.

Its usually a good idea to change the pin gland at the same time as its probably already leaking.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back