Potterton Performa 28 - Leaking Diverter Valve Front Section

Hi

I know this is a old thread but just need some help I replaced the diaphragm and the pin on my potterton 30he but there is still a small leak when ever the pin comes out to push the chip. Can anyone give a reason why. Thanks

Sponsored Links
I know this is a old thread but just need some help I replaced the diaphragm and the pin on my potterton 30he but there is still a small leak when ever the pin comes out to push the chip. Can anyone give a reason why. Thanks
you've already been told in other thread , why are you repeating the question ?

I also have a leak but it is leaking from the seam if the housing, not the pin hole. Would a leaking diaphragm cause this or am I better changing the whole unit. I’ve made sure all the screws are tightened properly, but there is a very slow leak.

Sponsored Links
I also have a leak but it is leaking from the seam if the housing, not the pin hole. Would a leaking diaphragm cause this or am I better changing the whole unit. I’ve made sure all the screws are tightened properly, but there is a very slow leak.
take it apart and give the faces a rub with wire wool take any wee lumpy bits off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back