Potterton Performa 28i - lever positions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Got a drip drip drip from our ancient boiler and have the plumbers coming round tomorrow but wanted to check all the valves are in the correct position on the boiler in the meantime?

Losing pressure fairly rapidly but still getting hot water (at good pressure) and heating. Just a bit worrying having that nasty drip on the far left valve...

Any help and/or safety advice appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That is the heating flow isolation valve it will need replaced, best to replace the flow and the return valves at the same time, all the valves are in the correct position

That is the heating flow isolation valve it will need replaced, best to replace the flow and the return valves at the same time, all the valves are in the correct position

Thanks. A weight off my mind tonight.

Out of interest, would you happen to have an educated guess as to the cost to replace these valves?

Thanks

Sorry I never comment on prices, it is whatever you agree with your tradesman, shouldnt be overly expensive though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back