Potterton Performa - Shower cycling between hot and cold

Sponsored Links
Just to clarify we are talking about hydrulic venturi here not the fan venturi which I can't touch due to being on the gas side of boiler.
would you like an a to z of how to do it ? :) an engineer has given an average price and you still want to do this yourself while an engineer could look at the plate and a service at the same time ;) . you've also got to wonder where the broken venturi has gone :)

I wasn't quoted any price. Infact I would prefer someone doing it all for me. So far all I have been told is to replace the boiler. If someone from here give me a price to do it will save me lot of hassles.

I am having to do it myself because no one is willing to do it for me.

Steel I would be more than happy to visit it without a pre visit ,most basic combi out there . with a fault that shows first on showers before worst case scenario of taps as well

Sponsored Links
I wasn't quoted any price. Infact I would prefer someone doing it all for me. So far all I have been told is to replace the boiler. If someone from here give me a price to do it will save me lot of hassles.

I am having to do it myself because no one is willing to do it for me.

We see that rather than calling an engineer you have already replaced the diaphragm yourself. I am therefore not at all convinced that you really want someone to fix it for you. My phone has not rung!

When I go to a boiler the first thing I need to do is diagnose exactly what the fault(s) is. And I do charge a diagnostic fee for that.

But I usually clean a blocked plate heat exchanger myself as I can do that on site without needing to waste time going out buying parts ( as unlike some others here, I don't charge for time to get parts ).

Tony

. My phone has not rung!
why would he have rang you :confused:
But I usually clean a blocked plate heat exchanger myself as I can do that on site without needing to waste time going out buying parts ( as unlike some others here, I don't charge for time to get parts ).
because it would take you 2 hours with taking the bus, but i like your your style selling your services :rolleyes: ( as you've commented on advertising before ), instead of beating around the bush , why don't you just say you would do it for him ffs;) , but while someone has already hinted they would be interested also ah you crafty fooker :ROFLMAO: no flies on you agile;):)

Agas, a faint heart never won a fair lady. Also when you are a top engineer, you expect your phone to ring first. Perhaps you should watch Batman. When liquid manure hits the fan in Gotham, the sky is beamed with batman sign. Similarly, when a boiler breaks down, who you going to call, certainly not the pope, Ghostbusters or boiler dabblers like you and me. Watch and learn fella, there is a lot to learn little grasshopper

Agas, a faint heart never won a fair lady. Also when you are a top engineer, you expect your phone to ring first. Perhaps you should watch Batman. When liquid manure hits the fan in Gotham, the sky is beamed with batman sign. Similarly, when a boiler breaks down, who you going to call, certainly not the pope, Ghostbusters or boiler dabblers like you and me. Watch and learn fella, there is a lot to learn little grasshopper
I'm learning everyday about agile ;):) , he has before warned me about advertising before then you get as mentioned :confused:
Pot and kettle comes to mind o_O,

Agile please feel free to comment, after all your breaking forum rules as you said to me ;)
Don't worry I'm patient :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back