Potterton Profile 100e boiler

Don`t want to open up a can of worms here Gents and I am a Registered fitter BUT:

Isn`t diy gas work in your own home, done by yourself up to yourself :eek: :oops:

Sponsored Links
The discussion about diy gas work and the boundaries thereof have been done on this site over and over.....

My point is simple, if he has to ask should he be doing it??? And no in my opinion diy gas work is't just his business......only last year in leeds a wall blew out and killed a passerby.......diyer messing with his boiler

Don`t want to open up a can of worms here Gents and I am a Registered fitter BUT:

You may well be an RGI.

However, the advice you give on DIY gas work is not what most RGIs would be saying, the importance being the requirement to be competent!

But as an RGI yourself, why dont we see you posting in the Combustion chamber?

Are you a member of ARGI?

Tony

Sorry Mr Agile but I think you`ll find that my post was directed to powell30, was not advising anyone about anything.

The reason I don`t post in Combustion chamber is I haven`t really thought about it to be honest but I was under the impression that it was for gas people to chat to gas people etc, I like it here. I am Gas Safe Registered but I don`t feel I have to justify myself to anybody. If you check out my posts on here they are rarely about Gas, even rarer is me giving advice on it. I am a plumber first/foremost. Hope that explains everything to your satisfaction.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back