Potterton Puma ATE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently moved into a new flat and have a Potterton Puma ATE boiler. Unfortunately I am not at the flat a t the moment but a friend is and she says that the boiler is not producing hot water or heat to rads. This morning it was working. I am wondering if the pilot light has gone out but cannot find how to fire it back up. It is not visible. The indicator light for the pilot is not lit, but I don't know if this means that it is lit or has blown out.

Can anyone help. Should the indicator light be lit if the pilot is lit and if not where is the button to fire up the pilot light because it is not immediately obvious.

Sponsored Links
stick an e mail in your profile and i will send you the instructions or failling that e mail me :idea: always nice to get an e mail from a female :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

kevplumb said:
stick an e mail in your profile and i will send you the instructions or failling that e mail me :idea: always nice to get an e mail from a female :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Kev, I would be very grateful if you could supply some info here. E mail now visible in profile

Sponsored Links
Has anyone else worked out what model this is ????

Just say out aloud "ATE" and then you will know !!!

Tony

That is all that appears to be written on the Boiler. I have no instructions for this boiler at all. So completely in the dark.

No I got one too, it is on the disk, but wasn't sure if it was when I posted it

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back