Potterton Supriam HE 30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All. I'm just about to replace my 25yr old Potterton Flamingo boiler with a new one. The Potterton Suprima 30 looks ideal but read a few problems with this, but see the post's are a few years old now.

Is the 'HE' series a newer design that's had PCB problems, & any other issued, resolved?

Thanks for any info / advice.

(Ps, if ya wanna get rid of their old bolier easy just leave it on your driveway, mine had gone when i got home from work on Friday..*****'s are useful for somethings!) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think this is quite a good, simple, straight forward boiler. It is B rated so there are more efficient boilers out there.

I have changed a few PCB's on the HE version but I don't know of any ongoing issues.

But don't buy the Suprima 30HE buy the same boiler made by Main. Main are part of Baxi, as is Potterton and for some reason Main sell the potterton boiler badged as Main much cheaper. Same warranty etc.

Hope this helps

why not buy something with a longer warranty.

in this day and age too many components to go wrong

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back