potterton suprima 60

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

i wonder if you can help, i have a potterton suprima 60 which keeps locking out so i have to keep resetting it, but some times this boiler can go on all day and work perfect..

the stange thing is of late is the grundfos pump started to run on all night long even with the central heating timer swithed off.....that hapened for about 2 weeks but seemed to rectify itself, but now the pump seems to randomly switch off when the heating is running and the only way to get it to switch back on again is to turn off and then turn on the mains supply.

any help please?

Sponsored Links
Both need to reset boiler frequently and pump running on are 'well known' Suprima problems caused by crappy electronics. If you have any leverage with Baxi Potty (eg. unexpired warranty) get them in to fix it. Serve them right!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back