Potterton Suprima HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at fitting a Glowworm Micron before april (which I have experience of) or a Suprima HE condenser, (which I havent), it's got a cast iron primary exchanger but doesn't say on the pdf instructions what the secondary is made of, looks like aluminium in the picture, anybody had any experience of fitting/servicing repairing these, what do you reckon to a CI exchanger on a condenser !!! apart from the fact that Potterton dont come out for four days if the thing wont fire up from day one that is.

Sponsored Links
Suprima HE has a cast aluminum secondary heat exchanger in keeping with all things baxi, supposed to be coated with silicon stuff or something

Wondering how the aeromatic looking type burner and CI exchanger is going to fair in a condenser !!!!!!

Personally I wouldn't touch anything other than stainless steel.

Technology has been used in the industrial sector for years without any real problems.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back