power flush...?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply mate.
I'm covered with british gas for breakdown and it was them that suggested i need one hence the question :?: :confused:

Sponsored Links
We had a blockage in a pipe coming from the loft,causing the circulater? (sorry if thats wrong!) to burn out which required replacing :eek:

To cut out the small amount of pipework and replace it would cost magnitudinally less. Then depending which boiler you have the system will last as long again as it is as it has up until now.

But your bg man won't do so well on his daily sales targets.

The ethos of the prganisation is more sell what you can, than provide what is best for client.

Throw on a magnaclean and a bottle of inhibitor.

I presume he cleared the blockage?

Yep he cleared the blockage!
Apparently he mentioned about cutting the pipe and replacing it but he said we/he will be forever doing it so a power flush is the answer!?

We have not done this yet as all working ok,just a bit worried when and if it goes wrong we wont be covered as BG suggested we need one!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back