POWER INVERTERS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyone out there who can tell me which is the best watts inverter to buy for a motorhome i mean cheap as chips but not anything that will half cook mi toast in a morning,
here is the set up i have a 19 inch lcd with built in freeveiw and dvd, toaster, hairdryer, a seprate frezzer, and one of those electric £15.00 small ovens.

i have looked on the ebay but there are a lot to choose from which is the best to buy.

Sponsored Links
you need an interocitor.
compscifi.interocitor.jpg

that pic, sure i have seen that film, but can't remember what it was, any one want to tell me?

Sponsored Links
Thanks, i am sure i have seen it at one time, it was made in 1955, off to check to see what u tube has

Is there anyone out there who can tell me which is the best watts inverter to buy for a motorhome i mean cheap as chips but not anything that will half cook mi toast in a morning,
here is the set up i have a 19 inch lcd with built in freeveiw and dvd, toaster, hairdryer, a seprate frezzer, and one of those electric £15.00 small ovens.

i have looked on the ebay but there are a lot to choose from which is the best to buy.

What is the total wattage of what you are wanting to use at any one time? I'm thinking you may be better off with a generator.

What is the total wattage of what you are wanting to use at any one time? I'm thinking you may be better off with a generator.

i will have to count up the watts, there are two leisure batteries fitted and i will be having short breaks 3 days or so would an inverter cope de ye think

If you are going to a camp site then you should be to plug into a site supply.

Sponsored Links
Back